Salley is seeking a highly motivated Content and Growth Intern to join our team. As a Content and Growth Intern, you will be responsible for creating and distributing engaging content that will help us grow our user base. You will work closely with our founders to develop and implement strategies that will help us acquire and grow our audience. In addition, you will take full ownership of the company's newsletter called Story Alley and will lead its content, growth, and monetization.
- Create and manage social media content across various platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Tiktok.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar that aligns with our business objectives and target audience.
- Write compelling newsletter posts that educate and engage our audience.
- Lead the company's newsletter, Story Alley, and develop a strategy for its growth and monetization.
- Create content for the newsletter, including feature articles, industry news, and updates on Salley's product offerings.
- Collaborate with the founding team to develop new features and functionality that will enhance the user experience.
- Assist with email marketing campaigns and outreach efforts to attract new users.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of our content and growth strategies.
- Analyze user data to gain insights that will inform our content and growth strategies.
- Pursuing or completed a Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have some experience with running and growing a newsletter.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Tiktok.
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms and basic HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytics tools is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for learning and staying up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Positive attitude, flexibility, and willingness to learn.
- Gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Work with a talented team of professionals who are passionate about creating innovative learning solutions and building community.
- Opportunity to develop and implement growth strategies that will have a real impact on the company's success.
- Take ownership of the company's newsletter, Story Alley, and lead its content, growth, and monetization.
- Receive mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals in the field.
- Build your portfolio and gain valuable experience that will help you in your future career endeavors.
Salley is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!